CAT Fish!!!
Well, thank god it's almost Friday! This week has gone by really fast, and I am excited for tomorrow! Thomas turns another year older tomorrow, so he is pretty excited about that! We are going to meet up with his family and go out to eat together, so that should be alot of fun! Tonight I came home to a big irritation! Much to my dismay almost all of our sharks in our new fish tank had went to the big tank in the sky... The yicky catfish died last night, and I was okay with that since I didn't like him from day one...but I really liked the silver sharks. We have 3 out of 6 left, and I think 2 more are acting funny, along with the other 2 little rainbow sharks that we have. Tom is on his way home, and is going to do a partial water change and see if that helps them! I like our fish, and can't keep them alive, yet Jes hates her Clown Loach, and can't kill the damn thing... lol. Let me borrow it for a day. I'll take care of it apparantly. This photo below might explain the death rate too...Faith was very interested in the fish, but only after Tom showed her how cool they were!! Well, I suppose I better go do something for dinner! I think another damn fish just went belly up. Our beautiful 55 gallon aqarium is almost fish-less now. Good thing for that PetSmart 15 day guarantee. Oh, joy I suppose that means another ugly assed cat fish huh? After watching Faith chase him around the tank, I know WHY they call them CATfish!!! Love to all J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home