Gesh!!
I think it is pretty damn funny how Jessica is upset that she is 24. Umm, hello. I am 31!! I just read Mom's post, and she is talking about her AARP card!! Of course I smarted right off & told Tom that we only had 8 years to go!!! Ahhh, the benefits to dating older men!! Now I know what to be thankful for on Thanksgiving. LOL. He just glared at me!! But seriously. I just realized about an hour ago that tomorrow is FRIDAY!! I have been in a 3 day Allied training class downtown. Today was pretty much the day from hell at work. I got to play catch up & fix mistakes that shouldn't have been made but as per usual nobody followed my instructions/advice. Tomorrowwill probably not be much better. Everybody was in a bad mood, and our boss even yelled at our Allied Commercial lines underwriter! Oh well tomorrow is Friday, and I get to wear shorts!
I am looking forward to the pool party too! I have to go buy a swimming suit, cuz I am fat & have to buy a fat lady suit. Gawd. Someday I'll get serious about this losing weight thing.
Well, off to hang with the Tom person.. I have to take a shower cuz I grilled pork chops outside...and I am sweaty. Blech!! Love to all..J&T
I am looking forward to the pool party too! I have to go buy a swimming suit, cuz I am fat & have to buy a fat lady suit. Gawd. Someday I'll get serious about this losing weight thing.
Well, off to hang with the Tom person.. I have to take a shower cuz I grilled pork chops outside...and I am sweaty. Blech!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home