The Weidner's

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Here I sit all red & puffy!

Well, today is Sunday the day of rest. Whoever said that is beyond crazy. Sunday for me & Tom is go like hell day, get 40 things done in 10 hours.. and HOPEFULLY get to bed at a decent time. I keep forgetting that tomorrow is a holiday & I can do some of it tomorrow.. oh well.
Today in my wisdom I decided to go down the road & get my nails done. We are having a 4th of July b-b-q with Tom's side of the family tomorrow, and I wanted them to look nice... well I got to Nail Trust down the road from my house & noticed that they do eyebrow waxing. WELL, I have been wanting to get it done, but I am a big chicken because I always think of the time Jessica got them done, and ended up with burns & blisters. So, off to the waxing room I went. Tammy ended up doing a really great job, but now my face is red & puffy. I look like I had an allergic reaction to something!! Oh well, what us chicks won't do for "beauty"!! Anyway, now it is off to walmart to do some grocery shopping for the week & for our b-b-q tomorrow!! Hope everyone is enjoying the heat outside!! Love to all.. J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home