The Weidner's

Monday, July 18, 2005

Yawn!

Today is Monday, and the first day of three that I will be downtown Des Moines at Allied insurance, going through the most BORING class I have ever taken. It is all about marketing, and listening to your customer, blah blah blah. Funny thing is: the last segment of the day was all about effective communication, and listening... umm it is the last hour of the day & if you think any of us are going to do that, your sadly mistaken!!! We were literally captive in a confrence room from 8:30am until 5:00 tonight. Even our lunches were in there while we had some other boring speaker to listen to. Anyway, we get to be there at 8:00am tomorrow..another 1/2 hour earlier to listen to the joyous speakers.. somebody kill me now please!!
I am looking forward to this week being over, so that I can spend some time with my family, and just hang out. Tom's job sucks, beyond any other job in the world. For instance: His boss called him last night shortly after 9:00PM to let him to know that he needed to be at the shop at 2:30AM to go to LeClaire Iowa!! How rude is that?? Then, he still had to work until almost 6:00pm tonight. We have GOT to find him a different job that's boss isn't a complete jackass like that. So, it is now 7:30pm, and Tom is in bed.. and has to do the same thing tomorrow!
Well, I suppose I better go make lunches, relax on the couch for awhile, and head to bed so that I can stay awake in boredom class tomorrow!! Yipee!!Love to all.. J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home