Happy Birthday to Tom!
My baby turns 42 years old today!! This morning I suprised him and had a bundle of balloons by the front door that I put there last night! He couldn't figure out how I hid them... easy I put them in the room he doesn't go in, and left the door shut! I gave him a couple of cards, one from me & one from the kitties! I even stamped them with paw print stamps. I am so clever aren't I?? Right. Anyway, we met his family at Shanghai Chinese in Waukee, and had a nice dinner. Our niece Lauren needed her diaper changed, so I took her to go do it, so Terri could finish eating... much to my dismay there was no changing table, so I had to sit on the floor with my legs straight out in front of me & lay her on my legs. She was WAY not happy about that situation! You would have thought I was trying to kill her! Poor baby!
I went to Lovejoy's and got a birthday cake for Tom tonite, and we had that at the resturaunt since we are good buddies with the owners. We ended up having enough to feed the entire staff, and it was only an 8" round cake!!
Well, I am whipped, and Tom is in bed, so that is where I am heading now. Tomorrow we have a picnic to possibly go to, if it isn't 100 degrees in the shade...it is is the Iowa Herp picnic, and NO Mom there won't be snakes there! =) Well, except for garder snakes probably!! Nitey nite all!! Oh, and PS.. the rest of the damn silver Bala Sharks died tonight. 55 Gallon tank & I have 2 tiny Rainbow sharks left. I think they killed the others so they had a bigger pad.... oh well!! Love to all.. J&T
I went to Lovejoy's and got a birthday cake for Tom tonite, and we had that at the resturaunt since we are good buddies with the owners. We ended up having enough to feed the entire staff, and it was only an 8" round cake!!
Well, I am whipped, and Tom is in bed, so that is where I am heading now. Tomorrow we have a picnic to possibly go to, if it isn't 100 degrees in the shade...it is is the Iowa Herp picnic, and NO Mom there won't be snakes there! =) Well, except for garder snakes probably!! Nitey nite all!! Oh, and PS.. the rest of the damn silver Bala Sharks died tonight. 55 Gallon tank & I have 2 tiny Rainbow sharks left. I think they killed the others so they had a bigger pad.... oh well!! Love to all.. J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home