The Weidner's

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good News!

Well, after being off work for less than a week, I am now gainfully employed again!!!!! WHEW!!!
I am now working at Capital Sanitary Supply. We sell everything under the sun for cleaning, fertilizers, etc, etc. If you need a mop/broom/god knows what... Capital is the place to call.
Anyway, so I am doing the Accounts Receivable portion of things, and just couldn't like the place more. I have an office, that I share with a gal named Trica, who is super cool. Everyone there is very nice, and it is a family owned business. No more corporate B.S to deal with, which is pretty refreshing, given what I've gone through in the past 2-3 months. Today was my first day, and then tomorrow I'll do some more training, and then my boss is leaving me for 3 days! Yikes!
So, that's all the news for now. I better get to bed. Nitey Nite all... The Weidners


OH, and P.S. The war on the rabbits continues. I caught 2 of the little bastards in my flowers tonight. My moss rose is STRIPPED. I had a bunch of beautiful blooms yesterday, today....NONE. So, this weekend, I'm going to get the fence. Grr.

1 Comments:

  • Congrats Jennifer! Great job of not letting things get you down.
    As to the rabbits; why don't you let Tiger spend some time in your beds, or leave some cat hair about, maybe the scent will scare them off. Rabbits have to eat too, but you want to encourage them to go elsewhere. m

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home