Thomas' Son Michael
Today Thomas and I (more me than Thomas for sure) decided to head to our local Lowes to pick up some lumber to make my raised beds for my back yard. Well, we get a phone call from Tom's Mom saying to come over. Well, it was going to be about an hour, but we'd be there. I'd like to say that I called it from the beginning! Tom's son Michael came up to visit! It was really great to get to meet him. SO, as you'll notice there is NO family resemblence what-so-ever. RIGHT!
Smurf Sandwich. =)
This would be my inlaws (Tom & Linda) with all of their Grandkids (Michael, Lauren & Seth).
Gosh, it was so cool to finally meet Michael. I've seen pictures, and talked to him, but since he lives down in Oklahoma, he doesn't get up here much.
Well, I don't know much today. I have to head back to work tomorrow, and since we had Monday off, the rest of the week will go insanely slow.
Love to all..The Weidners
Gosh, it was so cool to finally meet Michael. I've seen pictures, and talked to him, but since he lives down in Oklahoma, he doesn't get up here much.
Well, I don't know much today. I have to head back to work tomorrow, and since we had Monday off, the rest of the week will go insanely slow.
Love to all..The Weidners

1 Comments:
How nice to finally see a picture of Toms son.....I would put the family resemblence factor at about 95%...haha Mom
By
Anonymous, At
8:33 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home