My 2009 Dyna Super Glide Custom
Here is the bike the day I picked it up. All stock, other than new grips, and Progressive shocks that lowered the rear end by 1". I'm a midget. I think we all know that.
So, here is my bike as of Saturday. I have lowered the rear end (the shocks), lowered the front end 1", put new pegs on it, added my tool bag, and put on a solo seat. It also has a Kuryakyn laydown license plate frame that just sets off the rear end.
Of course I had to put on new pipes. Stock will just not do, so I have put on Vance & Hines HS Straightshot Slip-on's. I just don't want to touch the engine yet, so slip-on's will have to do. My bike isn't obnoxious loud, and it just sounds tougher. Everyone says it looks like a drag bike being so low, and people always think it's a Dyna Low Rider.
So, I completley blame my Uncle Larry for my Harley obsession. If you hadn't taken me on many, many a motorcycle ride when I was a kid, I think I wouldn't have always wanted to ride them growing up! You really put up with me a lot as a kid, so thank you. =) I'm a tom boy through and through!
Anyway, I suppose I better get back to work. Love to all..The Weidners


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home