The Weidner's

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Ellie's 3rd Birthday Party!!

So, this picture doesn't do the "bounce house" justice! The thing was as large as Jessica's house. It was a big hit though... with the adults, as well as the children..


Notice, that tiny little spot entering the bounce house is Ellie! She came up and gave me a hug when I got there, but then she squirmed and wanted down so she could "go bounce".

So, here are two of the "children" in the bounce house with Ellie.

Yes, this is my Mother sliding down with Ellie! It was hilarious, and they both screamed the whole way down!!!


And of course, Marsha to not be shown up my Mom, had a whirl at the slide too! Ellie hung on to Marsha's back the whole way down.
It was rather funny watching Mom & Marsha act like kids! I'm just glad there was significant bladder control. Thank God Jess didn't rent a trampoline. =)

So, here is the Dora themed cake that Jess got from Target. I must say it was a moist, delicious cake! And Ellie wanted to have a piece badly!! Maybe not as badly as Mom, but pretty close!!!!

Here is Jess & Ellie getting ready to blow out the candles!

Here is Ellie with Maggie & Owen at the munchkin table.
Ellie has a satisfied look on her face for sure!

The orange frosting must have been her favorite, as it was ALL over her little face!

And here is miss Ellie opening her gifts. She did pretty well, I must say!

And, here is miss Ellie with her Bubble Gun. She was having quite a time with it! I believe at one point Jess & Rob had to take it from her, and have her go play in the bounce house!

So, I must say it was a very eventful, and successful party! Jess really pulled it off, and I can't wait to see what next year brings!
Happy Birthday to my darling Niece. I couldn't love you more. =)
Love to all..The Weidners

2 Comments:

  • Yay! You got much better pics than I did. I copied a couple :)

    By Blogger Jessica, At 9:56 PM  

  • This is one lucky little girl to have so many people that love her and give her a good time...This will be a tough birthday to top!! Grandma Sharon

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home