Bam Bam Award Day!
Today was a BEAUTIFUL day! We started out with going to see Ellie play Bam Bam and get her big award! It was SO cute! This first picture is from last night's make up game. Ellie enjoys the snacks afterward!
Chez-It's and a Capri Sun. Life doesn't get better!
So, after the big awards ceremony, we went and had lunch with Rob, Jes, Ellie, Larry, Shirley & Shelby. It was a great start to the day!
We took a nice ride this afternoon on our Harleys up and around Saylorville Lake. There were tons of boats out on the water.
After we got home, Tom decided to tackle getting my raised beds done! Here they are, they came out great!
This one is for you Marsha! See how easy they look to put together?!
And here is the final result. Now I just need a WHOLE bunch of dirt. I believe Marsha's hostas will be going in the front of the planter right in the ground instead of in the raised bed, per Mom's suggestion. The large, middle area is going to be my perennial bed, and the two side beds will be veggies. Bring on the tomatoes! Anyway, it's been a long day so I believe I'm going to sign off and enjoy the rest of my evening. OH, and did I mention, I've got a little sunburn. Grr. Should have listened when Tom put on sunscreen.... Love to all.. The Weidners!!

3 Comments:
Excellent Ellie update!! Congrats Ellie on your big award!! The beds look fabulous!!! Way to go Tom...this is going to look wonderful..the hostas will love the little alcove in the middle. Just the beginning of something big!!! MOM
By
Anonymous, At
9:39 PM
Awesome video! Thanks for updating, I have been slacking on it.
The raised beds look great. I expect some tomatoes this year :)
By
Jessica, At
1:39 PM
Looks great! Aren't you lucky your mother and aunt over do everything especially plants. We will see you on Sat with a car load of "garden". m
By
Anonymous, At
8:18 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home