The Weidner's

Monday, July 20, 2009

Dahlia's!

Well, even though the damn rabbits have tried, they have not destroyed everything. Here are a few pics of my Dahlia's that Mom gave me. Not the best pictures, I was too lazy to go get one of my 3 cameras... so I took them with my trusty Blackberry (they really need to get a better camera on those things).

This is the Fire & Ice tonight, it's just beautiful, and perfect!

Here is the Duet. Again, quite beautiful!!

This is the first time the Fire & Ice one bloomed about 3 weeks ago. Quite pretty huh!

Here is my Love Lies Bleeding. It's SO cool! Mom said it's supposed to look like it's bleeding, hence the name. I think we have accomplished that. It's almost 4 feet high.

My tomato plants have gotten INSANELY tall. I swear I've got about 30 tomatoes going! They are HUGE! Two tomatoes have started growing into eachother, which is pretty funny. It looks dirty. HA HA! Wow, I really am 12 years old sometimes.

Anyway, I had a job interview today, so I'm hoping for the best there. I'm not over the fact that I lost my job so randomly. It just hurts deep, and doesn't make sense at all.

Well, I think I'm going to shut this thing down and go to bed! Love to All..The Weidners

P.S. Rabbits hate pellet guns. HA HA!! Take that you little bastards!



1 Comments:

  • Congrats on the job!! See blooming flowers bring good luck!!MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home