Poop & Peat
So, this weekend was fabulous, and I got to spend Saturday and Sunday with Mom, Jessica, and of course Ellie! It was a great girls weekend, and we will have to do that more often!
Anyway, on the advice of my gardening Mother, today I proudly went to Goode Greenhouse and purchased my flowers for my flowerbed. This year, I'm going for tons of color, so I've got mostly Marigolds. I have a couple of Mums, and I might have a few more things to go buy. I also went to Walmart, and bought 8 bags of Manure, and one big ole bag of Peat Moss. After tilling the ever loving hell out of my bed yesterday, I decided I wanted another round with Mom's beloved Mantis. So, I tilled a bit more up! I raked it all up, and then put down all my Manure, and peat. Tomorrow I believe I'll put on some gardening gloves, and plant my babies. I'll take pictures tomorrow of my progress, but right now, it's just dirt, and that's a pretty boring picture!
Oh, and tomorrow Tom gets his stitches out. He's tried to convince me that I can do it, but I've tried to convince him that I'd gag. =)
Love to all..The Weidners!
Anyway, on the advice of my gardening Mother, today I proudly went to Goode Greenhouse and purchased my flowers for my flowerbed. This year, I'm going for tons of color, so I've got mostly Marigolds. I have a couple of Mums, and I might have a few more things to go buy. I also went to Walmart, and bought 8 bags of Manure, and one big ole bag of Peat Moss. After tilling the ever loving hell out of my bed yesterday, I decided I wanted another round with Mom's beloved Mantis. So, I tilled a bit more up! I raked it all up, and then put down all my Manure, and peat. Tomorrow I believe I'll put on some gardening gloves, and plant my babies. I'll take pictures tomorrow of my progress, but right now, it's just dirt, and that's a pretty boring picture!
Oh, and tomorrow Tom gets his stitches out. He's tried to convince me that I can do it, but I've tried to convince him that I'd gag. =)
Love to all..The Weidners!

1 Comments:
Anxiously awaiting pictures......MOM
By
Anonymous, At
12:04 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home