The Weidner's

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Someday.....

....this little sucker is gonna look good on a B.L.T!!!! Since I don't have a real garden plot in my back yard, I decided to do the "Pot Gardening" technique. I stuck a couple in each pot, and WOW have they grown like weeds! I stuck the climbers in today so they have somewhere to go. Now, I just have to tie them up so they can do their business!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So, I guess you all know by now that we have bought a couple of motorcycles. Mom's totally impressed, let me tell you. So far we are having a lot of fun with them even though I did manage to drive mine through a bush night #1. I learned how to ride in the 3 day motorcycle safety course on a Honda Rebel 250....let me tell you how different that is from a Harley Sportster 883 Custom. As I went to turn out of the parking lot where Tom works, I let the throttle roll just a tiny bit too much, and thump! Up and over a curb & through the landscaping I went. I didn't do any damage to the bushes luckily. The bike didn't get any damage either, and I managed to not dump it over. Although, there was a bit of schrapnal.
Of COURSE everyone in Hobby Haven saw my graceful move, and took pictures of it on their cell phones. They now call me HedgeHog (cuz I rode through the hedge on my hog). They all think they are super funny. So, my license plates on my bike are going to be HDGEHG.
So, here is a picture of me the day I brought my bike home.
It's called Candy Red Sunglow, and it is beautiful. It glows orange in the sun.
This is a picture of Tom's bike. It's a 07 Dyna Wide Glide. It's color is called White Gold. In the sun it's got like a gold pearl look. Personally, I don't care for the color, but I guess I don't have to ride it. He likes it, and that is all that matters. I constantly tell him that mine is prettier & that his bike is ugly. Mean aren't I?

So, to answer a few questions right off the bat:
1) Yes, we wear helmets. Always. Stupid not to. If you all remember, I have had 2 fractured skulls, so I'm not sure my melon can take any more of that kind of thing.
2) Yes, we took the 3 day motorcycle saftey course, which I HIGHLY recommend to anyone and know that we have to watch out for all the retards in cars. Just because they look at you, doesn't mean they see you. I know I'm the little guy, so I have to always be on the lookout.

Anyway, that's all I know for now. We've got Harley's to go ride, so I'll see ya later!
Vroom Vroom! The Weidners

1 Comments:

  • Nice Tomatoe....cant comment on the rest of the blog...it would be rude...MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 11:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home