The Weidner's

Thursday, May 17, 2007

More Gardening!

Yesterday my nice neighbor gave me a steel fence post, and let me use his pounder to drive it into the ground, so I have wired my trellis to it! I also ended up painting that ugly 8' section of fence white. It looks SO much better!
Tonight I came home, and planted my Orange Trumpet vine right in front of my trellis. I have been warned that it will be huge. I'm all for it! I hope that it's gorgeous! I also went and bought 2 huge bags of potting soil, and got my 2 planters all filled up that Mom gave me. I need some little hangover trailers, but other than that, I think they are good.Yeah, I took the pictures in the dark because I was too busy planting right up till I couldn't see anymore, but you get the idea! Anyway, I am going to go take a shower & get this dirt off of me! Love to all.. The Weidners!

1 Comments:

  • Wow, what a difference, see what a little time and love does for a place?? Now watch, your neighbors will begin to follow suite....Way to go!! Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home