The Weidner's

Monday, May 14, 2007

What a great weekend!

This year we decided to grill out for Mothers Day, instead of fighting the awful crowds in the way over-priced resturants, and I must say it was my favorite day that we have had! I grilled up some Chicken that I had marinaded in Honey,Soy Sauce, and Lime juice on the grill, and made some of Mom's killer Mostaccoli Salad, then Jessica whipped up some yummy deviled eggs, green salad & delicious Strawberry Shortcake for dessert! It was nice & relaxing, and even Ellie got in on the strawberry shortcake action! Here is a great picture of Ellie & Mom!You'll have to look close at Ellie's face...that's whipped cream!

And here is just a cute picture of Ellie! She looks more like Rob every day!

Anyway, Mom & Kurtis got to come over to my house & see my flower garden, and get the big tour of the place... that took like 2 seconds! HAHA! Mom brought me a couple of pretty pots, that I have to go buy some stuff for tomorrow & a big 6 foot high black trellis to go in my flower bed out front to give me some good height in my bed. I love it & can hardly wait to tie up some climing plants to it! Well, I better go. Hubby is home & starving! Love to all..The Weidners

1 Comments:

  • Wonderful blog!!! We are truely a very fortunate and lucky family..I am so thankful for my fortune!! Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home