The Weidner's

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Flower Bed, Round 2

Sunday I made another run to the greenhouse with my Mother in law, and I got completley carried away (who does that sound like). I did manage to get lots of pretty flowers. Among them, Mums, Marigolds, Dusty Millers, Cockscomb, Cosmo's, and a few other things that I don't remember.
I started out by raking all the dirt & making it loose and nice again, and then I put in my landscape edging. That turned out really nice. Then I planted a boat load of flowers again, I'm exausted. So, here are some pictures of my progress!Nevermind the fat chick in the picture guzzling water like she is dying.....

Here is a nice picture of the edging.

Okay, so there are tons more flowers in there.
Marigolds, Cockscomb, and friends.

And these little guys are the ones that needs Mom's help! Well, except the Dusty Millers. I think they will get planted tomorrow... the other stuff though, is calling Mom's name!!

So, anyway that is all I know tonight... Love to all, The Weidners

1 Comments:

  • Go girl!!!! I'll bring a couple of pots next weekend....you need some height..just the right touch!!MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home