I'm SO domestic!
So, this morning I decided to tackel ANOTHER domestic project that I have been putting off! I redecorated my bathroom! It was time for a new paint job, since last year's went horribly wrong. I got bad paint, and that stuff peeled like a latex balloon. Oh well, it was an ugly color anyway. Today, I turned it into a light grey/putty color. It's really pretty. I hung up my oak clock from mom, and a few floral pictures that I had. I think it turned out really nice!

I have a couple of things to do yet. I am going to put up my new shower curtain that Jessica got me for our wedding, and then we have to switch out all the outlets, and switches. Other than that, it's all done! So, now I am sore as hell, with all the gardening, and painting. I am DONE! I'm going to sit my butt on this couch for the rest of the night, and NOT MOVE! Well, other than maybe going to get a little scoop of Phish Food (Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream).
Love to all... The Weidners
Love to all... The Weidners

1 Comments:
Beautiful Beautiful!! Doesnt it feel good to complete a project??
Love MOM
By
Anonymous, At
8:52 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home