The Weidner's

Monday, April 02, 2007

This one's for Mom!

My little tulips are trying SO hard to peek their little heads up. Last night the wind was SO bad I thought they would be shredded this morning, and they stood strong!

Of course the damn dandelions have no problem coming to. UGH. Time to kill them already. Last year I got the big idea to kill them, and killed off the iris'. Ooops!! So far they haven't bloomed yet... =)

Anyway, this Saturday is my camera class, and I am super excited! It is 3 hours long. Then, a couple of friends of mine from work want me to take some pictures of their kids at the park, so I am looking on the internet like a mad woman for good poses. I think I'll do okay... maybe this'll lead into a part time thing! That would be good! I did get my raise at work today! It was a lot better than I actually expected. I will get another one in August-September, and that one should be a significant raise, even better than this one! I'm thinking I'm pretty happy with money. LOL. Aren't we all? Anyway, I have a couple of things to do before I head to bed. Gotta check all of my photography websites!! Love to all.. The Weidners

2 Comments:

  • Keep those blogs coming, good mix of pics from flowers to trains; something for all. m

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 8:56 AM  

  • Hey, now this is more like it!! Good results so far...have fun at the class...pass the good info on to your mother..

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home