The Weidner's

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snowy Day

This is at about 11:00pm,before I went to bed


It has finally stopped snowing here! I think we ended up with about 5 inches. That is how deep it is on our front doorstep anyway!
The roads are just wet out in front of our house, but they say the interstates are a mess! One report said that I-80 is closed from Grinell all the way to Davenport. I have a hard time believing that, but maybe.
Today is going to be the stay at home and do laundry, and get my house in better shape day. I might venture to hyvee for a couple of things, since that is only 2 blocks from my house. I have 4 wheel drive, so I'll be okay!
Last night I took a few pictures of Tom & the spoiled cats that we own (or rather they own us).Look at my spoiled group! Clarance is on the back of the couch, Hope is on the towel, and Faith is the one that looks like she owns the place. I literally got up for 10 seconds, and wham, she was in my spot! Faith is also the one in the picture above sitting by my feet, wanting me to move so she can sit down. Well, I suppose I better start some laundry. I have enough of it to do! ICK! Love to all.. The Weidners.
P.S. I am calling my Mother out on not updating her blog!! December 25th? Seriously!!

1 Comments:

  • Great Blog....now I guess I had better make a stab at trying again..I cant get the new version to upload pictures!! So I have just quit trying...Love MOM

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home