The Weidner's

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Look what you missed Mom!

Well, Mom & Kurtis sure picked a good time to go to Hawaii. Yesterday it started raining early in the morning. This is what the tree outside looked like:Innocent enough I guess, but you can clearly see the ice starting to form. Then came the snow...
And it is STILL snowing here. The radar still is awful, and we are expected to get another 1-4 inches. Last night our electricity went out at about 9:45pm. It was FINALLY restored this morning at about 8:00am. It got down to 58 degrees in our house. It was freakin cold. And, have I mentioned... it is STILL FREAKING SNOWING?? LOL. I guess I forgot that I lived in Iowa, and today it has come back to me full force. Anyway, I better wrap this up. Never know when the power is going to go out again!! Stay warm everyone!!! Love to all.. The Weidners

2 Comments:

  • The pictures are beautiful and peaceful, too bad the cold came inside. Nice of you to call and check on your grandmother. We were cozy in her little house. marsha

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:48 PM  

  • Oh so sad I missed all of this...actually I do kind of feel like I missed a life experience...but, I'll live! Nice pictures....this July they will look inviting! Mom

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home