RSVP DEADLINE APPROACHING!!
Well, the stress of being a bride is insane! The only thing that keeps me going is my RSVP's that come in the mail. WELL, it's been like a week and a half since I got one, and I am bummed! So, for all you indecisive people send them to me!! LOL, or I'll be huntin' you down!
Anyway, the list of "to do" is never ending, and I keep coming up with new stuff to put on the list (much to Tom's dismay).
Saturday was my bridal shower in West Branch, and it was very nice! I got lots of beautiful presents, and so many people were there! I felt very loved! Now I am going to get on my Thank You notes, and send them off! UGH! Yet another "to do"!!! See what I mean??? Holy buckets!!
I am sitting here on my couch, and my lazy 14 year old shaved like a lion (kinda) cat is laying next to me on the couch, high as a kite. Tom put cat nip out for the cats, and they are all sleeping it off currently. Hilarious!! Anyway, here is the picture of the first day I shaved him. He seems SO much happier now that he is practically a hairless!!
Now, I know the expresion on his face says "You Bitch", but he really does like it. I think he had to get over the first humiliating experience of the other 2 kittens seeing him! Amy gave me some pointers on how to finish the look, so when I have a wild hair I might just do it. THEN I'll be posting more pictures, then he'll for sure have a "You Bitch" look on his face!! HA HA!! Oh, the things I have to do to amuse myself!!! Love to all..J&T
Anyway, the list of "to do" is never ending, and I keep coming up with new stuff to put on the list (much to Tom's dismay).
Saturday was my bridal shower in West Branch, and it was very nice! I got lots of beautiful presents, and so many people were there! I felt very loved! Now I am going to get on my Thank You notes, and send them off! UGH! Yet another "to do"!!! See what I mean??? Holy buckets!!
I am sitting here on my couch, and my lazy 14 year old shaved like a lion (kinda) cat is laying next to me on the couch, high as a kite. Tom put cat nip out for the cats, and they are all sleeping it off currently. Hilarious!! Anyway, here is the picture of the first day I shaved him. He seems SO much happier now that he is practically a hairless!!

Now, I know the expresion on his face says "You Bitch", but he really does like it. I think he had to get over the first humiliating experience of the other 2 kittens seeing him! Amy gave me some pointers on how to finish the look, so when I have a wild hair I might just do it. THEN I'll be posting more pictures, then he'll for sure have a "You Bitch" look on his face!! HA HA!! Oh, the things I have to do to amuse myself!!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home