The Weidner's

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Post Birthday Report

Well, I guess I am officially 32. My god. I figured by now I would have at least one child... but I guess I have advoided that so far! See Mom, I did listen!
Tom got me a beautiful tear-shaped diamond pendant necklace that I love. Tom's mom got me 2 really heavy duty, nice cookie sheets, and his sister got me this cute jar that says "Manicure Money" on it for a change jar. The rotten cats got me a big fat NOTHING. No card or anything! Not very greatful are they?
We went out to eat with Jessica & Rob on Saturday to El Azteca. It is a Mexican resturant in Pleasant Hill. Then, when we got done with that we went over to Jessica's house and had birthday cake that was made by Lovejoy's. They are the same place that made Jessica's to die for wedding cake, and who is also making our wedding cake in September! I am so excited! It was half chocolate, and half white. Tom just ate the last piece this afternoon.
Sunday was pretty uneventful. Did the normal grocery shopping, and things like that. We finally bought a new printer for our desktop computer. My old HP1000c HAD to go. It still prints well, but not photo quality.
This weekend is the big ultra-sound event, and I'll be sitting by the phone waiting to hear what it is! Saturday evening we are heading for St. Paul Minnesota to go to a big train show, which should be fun. We'll be staying over night with our buddy Dave in a hotel room.. so I'll have TWO guys to listen snore. Wonderful.
Well, I need to head to bed for now. The cats are full of energy tonight, playing with a twist tie of all things. Odd. Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home