The Weidner's

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentines Day!!

Today is the big day of love. I know it is just a big Hallmark holiday, designed to sell incrediably over priced roses, and silly cards, but I have to admit I actually look forward to it now that I have someone wonderful to share my days with. Around our house everyday is Valentines Day! We went out to eat tonight to a chinese buffet (not too exciting) with our buddy Duffy. This weekend we'll do the real celebrating since it is my ahem..32nd birthday. I really don't know how the hell I got to be so old, but I am telling you I don't like it one bit.
Thomas got me a nice, sappy card, and of course I got him one too. We are such saps. Anyway. Tomorrow is Wednesday, and I am just looking forward to the weekend. I really don't know what the plans are. Hopefully Thomas has something spectacular planned, but I am still in the dark at this point.
Faith seems to be feeling better. She is back to her ornery self, trying to kill her sister, and trying to trip me while I walk anywhere, and zipping into the bathroom when we turn on the shower afraid that she might miss something, like staring at the drain as the water goes down.. I never said she was normal.
Hope is curled up in a ball right next to me sound asleep. As long as she is touching me, she is fine. At night she is SUPER cuddly.
Last night we bought 4 new fish, and by WE, I mean I had the chick bag them up when Thomas wandered too far off!! HA HA!! I have been bored with our fish, so I wanted some new blood in the tank so to speak. SO, I got 4 little Serpe Tetra's. They are pretty red fish with black tipped tails. They haven't figured out they have this HUGE tank to explore and are just hanging out in one tiny little area. They might be afraid of Shamu the gigantic gold fish/carp.
I went to the Chiro tonight, and am feeling a lot better. My neck feels looser, and my back doesn't ache. $38.00 later, and I am out the door. I am glad I called today and got an appointment, because he is going to be gone Thursday, Friday & of course on the weekend. He said he was just going to stay home and read. Not going anywhere or anything, just going to read. I guess sometimes you just have to take time for yourself.
Speaking of which, I think I'll get off here & take a nice hot bath. That way both Kittens can come in, perch on the tub and stare at the bubbles. Nitey Nite all. Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home