Whew!!
I must say that I am glad it's all over, and we can return back to our "normal" lives.. well other than I wish I had about another week off from work. The longer I am gone, the harder it is to go back.
Today we had lunch with Tom's Grandpa at Old Country Buffet. The food was gross, as usual but the company was nice. We got together with Tom's Mom, Sister, and of course adorable niece! She was a stitch. She has learned to walk, and holy buckets can she move! She keeps all of us busy running after her, which is a riot! We found out today that she likes Chocolate milk, and doesn't care so much for beets or jell-o.
Tonight we have train club, which is where Thomas goes to "operate his trains in a realistic manner". Right, they actually have a dispatcher & everything, it is just a riot!! I mean it's cool. Yeah, that's it. Anyway if you have ever gone to the Iowa State Fair, and went into the small white building that has a railroad layout & watched the little trains go round & round, then you have been to the official train club. Pretty soon the building they are in is going to be knocked down & in place of it is going to be a crapper. Yep, the fair board is building an ampitheater thing, and we got the boot for a toilet. The are giving us a nice new building though, so we really can't complain. We'll be where the flea market used to be, and that is on the end of the Snakes Alive building. Which, is pretty handy for us since Tom's Dad owns the snake exibit. Yep, every day is like fair day at my in-laws! If I sweet talk them, I almost bet we could get out the almost 20 feet long Burmese Python that they use to take pictures! The damn thing weighs a ton though, so it would be intersting. Plus you have to convince it that your not a really big fat rabbit. I haven't been bitten yet by any of them, and I'm not really looking forward to finding out what that is like.
Well, as jealous as most of you are.. I am off to train club with my honey. I might forego that & just go to Jessica's. More sane people at her house.. or... uhhh nevermind! Right! Anyway, I have to run! Hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas! Love to All..J&T
Today we had lunch with Tom's Grandpa at Old Country Buffet. The food was gross, as usual but the company was nice. We got together with Tom's Mom, Sister, and of course adorable niece! She was a stitch. She has learned to walk, and holy buckets can she move! She keeps all of us busy running after her, which is a riot! We found out today that she likes Chocolate milk, and doesn't care so much for beets or jell-o.
Tonight we have train club, which is where Thomas goes to "operate his trains in a realistic manner". Right, they actually have a dispatcher & everything, it is just a riot!! I mean it's cool. Yeah, that's it. Anyway if you have ever gone to the Iowa State Fair, and went into the small white building that has a railroad layout & watched the little trains go round & round, then you have been to the official train club. Pretty soon the building they are in is going to be knocked down & in place of it is going to be a crapper. Yep, the fair board is building an ampitheater thing, and we got the boot for a toilet. The are giving us a nice new building though, so we really can't complain. We'll be where the flea market used to be, and that is on the end of the Snakes Alive building. Which, is pretty handy for us since Tom's Dad owns the snake exibit. Yep, every day is like fair day at my in-laws! If I sweet talk them, I almost bet we could get out the almost 20 feet long Burmese Python that they use to take pictures! The damn thing weighs a ton though, so it would be intersting. Plus you have to convince it that your not a really big fat rabbit. I haven't been bitten yet by any of them, and I'm not really looking forward to finding out what that is like.
Well, as jealous as most of you are.. I am off to train club with my honey. I might forego that & just go to Jessica's. More sane people at her house.. or... uhhh nevermind! Right! Anyway, I have to run! Hope you all got what you wanted for Christmas! Love to All..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home