Yawn!
We just got home from the big Lynch Christmas & I must say... I am exausted! Anyone that has ever had the umm.. privilege of sleeping on Mom's bed up stairs knows why. That thing is like sleeping on a coffee table with a lump in the middle. I have offered to give her a brand new Queen size bed to replace it. Then I'll have a decent place to sleep when I go there (and so will Boyd)! We are getting ready to go to Tom's sisters place for Christmas festivities soon and I don't think we'll be able to stay awake long enough! We got a lot of nice presents at Mom's house, and I am looking forward to giving everyone their stuff on the Weidner side!! Well, I better go take a Pepcid, and get my butt in the shower! If I don't keep moving I'll just STOP for like 8 hours! Until next time... Merry Christmas & Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home