I'm just so boooorrring!!!
The little Blog Nazi told me I had to update my blog, and I must say.. I agree with her. I can't believe it has been since the middle of the month that I did an entry!
I haven't really been up to much. We have been staying pretty close to home, and not doing anything too wild. We are on this bowling league thing that we hate, because we literally bowl with people that are old enough to be our grandparents. They are nice people and all, but half of the time you have to wait for them to bowl, and you have to remind them almost everytime that it is their turn to go. We aren't having any fun what so ever, and so we are going to quit. I can't take it until April. No way. Plus, we are missing bowling with our fun friends, and I just can't have that!
Anyway, Thanksgiving was really nice because we got to see our family, and had a very nice, relaxing day at Father Benda's beautiful house... although I think I am scarred for LIFE, and Mom knows why. Jesus. Good luck getting that out of her. HA HA.
Friday after Thanksgiving was pretty laid back. Didn't venture out & do much shopping because I just hate all the pushing, shoving, and crowds. Although we did have to go a little, and the crowds weren't as bad as I figured they would be.
Saturday was nice. We had Jessica's in-laws 40th wedding anniversary party, and Mom came up for that. Jessica's family has some seriously bratty little children. It amazes me that parents will let kids just run wild, and not do anything about it. Especially after OTHER people have to correct their children. Amazing. Tom & I had to lead Mom out of town so she wouldn't get lost, which was fine but I worried about her the whole way home because she wasn't feeling good. She got home fine & I could finally breathe a lot easier.
After we went to the Anniversary party, we went to Tom's sisters place for Lasagne, Garlic bread, and Salad. I made a cherry cobbler desert, and we ate WAY too much food, but DARN it was good! I thought my stomach was going to explode. Gotta love that Barilla!!
Sunday marked the one year anniversary for Thomas & My first date. SO, we went to Bravo Italian over at Jordon Creek, and had Chicken Milanese Pomodoro. Umm, that is fancy for Chicken Parmesean. Anyway, it was really good, and one of my favorite waiters from JT Coltons steakhouse (which closed) now works there! Sweet!
And Monday was back to work. BLAH!!! I can't get enough time off really!! If I could find myself a nice part time job that made me decent money, I would so quit. LOL. Ahhh, the dreams I have that will never come true!
I did realize the other day that HOLY hell, I only have about 9.5 months left before I get married!! Then I started to panic, and tried to think of things I should be doing. There is probably a bunch, but I need to get through Christmas, and just deal with all that first. Then I'll deal with Wedding. My dress should be here by the end of January. Then it'll seem real! I can't wait. My veil & tiara should land about the same time! Jessica.. do you still have that huge tote? I might hijack it. Anyway, I'll post some pics here... Love to all..J&T
I haven't really been up to much. We have been staying pretty close to home, and not doing anything too wild. We are on this bowling league thing that we hate, because we literally bowl with people that are old enough to be our grandparents. They are nice people and all, but half of the time you have to wait for them to bowl, and you have to remind them almost everytime that it is their turn to go. We aren't having any fun what so ever, and so we are going to quit. I can't take it until April. No way. Plus, we are missing bowling with our fun friends, and I just can't have that!
Anyway, Thanksgiving was really nice because we got to see our family, and had a very nice, relaxing day at Father Benda's beautiful house... although I think I am scarred for LIFE, and Mom knows why. Jesus. Good luck getting that out of her. HA HA.
Friday after Thanksgiving was pretty laid back. Didn't venture out & do much shopping because I just hate all the pushing, shoving, and crowds. Although we did have to go a little, and the crowds weren't as bad as I figured they would be.
Saturday was nice. We had Jessica's in-laws 40th wedding anniversary party, and Mom came up for that. Jessica's family has some seriously bratty little children. It amazes me that parents will let kids just run wild, and not do anything about it. Especially after OTHER people have to correct their children. Amazing. Tom & I had to lead Mom out of town so she wouldn't get lost, which was fine but I worried about her the whole way home because she wasn't feeling good. She got home fine & I could finally breathe a lot easier.
After we went to the Anniversary party, we went to Tom's sisters place for Lasagne, Garlic bread, and Salad. I made a cherry cobbler desert, and we ate WAY too much food, but DARN it was good! I thought my stomach was going to explode. Gotta love that Barilla!!
Sunday marked the one year anniversary for Thomas & My first date. SO, we went to Bravo Italian over at Jordon Creek, and had Chicken Milanese Pomodoro. Umm, that is fancy for Chicken Parmesean. Anyway, it was really good, and one of my favorite waiters from JT Coltons steakhouse (which closed) now works there! Sweet!
And Monday was back to work. BLAH!!! I can't get enough time off really!! If I could find myself a nice part time job that made me decent money, I would so quit. LOL. Ahhh, the dreams I have that will never come true!
I did realize the other day that HOLY hell, I only have about 9.5 months left before I get married!! Then I started to panic, and tried to think of things I should be doing. There is probably a bunch, but I need to get through Christmas, and just deal with all that first. Then I'll deal with Wedding. My dress should be here by the end of January. Then it'll seem real! I can't wait. My veil & tiara should land about the same time! Jessica.. do you still have that huge tote? I might hijack it. Anyway, I'll post some pics here... Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home