Old four eyes
Well, it happened this weekend, actually I can pin point the time. 1:25pm, Saturday October 1st. I officially became my mother. I didn't know when it would happen, or what age I would actually be. I went to have my eyes examined on Saturday. I get migranes about every day or two, and thinking I just need an eye exam, in I went. I was dilligently trying on frames, and I put on a pair & WHAM-O. There, staring back at me was Sharon Voparil. It was the damndest thing. I turned around & looked at Tom with a gleam in my eye "DO YOU KNOW WHO I LOOK LIKE" I asked him.. of course him being a man, he didn't get it. I said "MY MOTHER". So, there ya have it folks, I now am the proud owner of eyeglasses. So far I just have to wear them while working on the computer, or reading. For now I don't have to wear them for anything else, but OH, someday I am sure I will be blessed enough to wear them all the time.
I ended up not going to my pearl party today. Sounded like fun, but I didn't want to spend the money on it. I'm not too much into pearls anyway. Like Tom's mom said "I am more of a diamonds girl". LOL, I love that woman.
The party on Friday night for Lauren was a lot of fun. Lauren got a lot of nice presents, and I don't think she exactly knew what to make of her cake. She just kept trying to give pieces of it to another gal at the party. It was pretty darn funny.
We did attempt to go golfing today, and got 5 holes in before it decided to downpour on us. We looked at the radar, and it looked way south of us, so we went... guess that wasn't such a good plan. Tom is really learning fast, and cranking the ball.. really irritates me, because I know he is going to whip my ass soon, and I'll have to eat a fair amount crow. Well folks, I am heading to bed!! I am just so excited that it is Monday already. NOT!! Love to all..J&T
I ended up not going to my pearl party today. Sounded like fun, but I didn't want to spend the money on it. I'm not too much into pearls anyway. Like Tom's mom said "I am more of a diamonds girl". LOL, I love that woman.
The party on Friday night for Lauren was a lot of fun. Lauren got a lot of nice presents, and I don't think she exactly knew what to make of her cake. She just kept trying to give pieces of it to another gal at the party. It was pretty darn funny.
We did attempt to go golfing today, and got 5 holes in before it decided to downpour on us. We looked at the radar, and it looked way south of us, so we went... guess that wasn't such a good plan. Tom is really learning fast, and cranking the ball.. really irritates me, because I know he is going to whip my ass soon, and I'll have to eat a fair amount crow. Well folks, I am heading to bed!! I am just so excited that it is Monday already. NOT!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home