Anybody out there???
I swear, I don't think anyone reads my blog. No comments, no nothing. =( BLAH!
Oh well, at least I only have to work a half a day tomorrow. THANK GOD. I wish I could take a half day off EVERY week, it would make my job a WHOLE lot more tolerable. I have to go make Florist arrangements tomorrow, and can't do them after normal business hours.. some people just can't get that through their heads.. but I really don't care!!
Anyway, I am going to bed. Hopefully I'll wake up to about 20 different job offers tomorrow. LOL, that would make my day. I am in such a crappy mood tonight.. grr! I know what will make me feel better is to go to bed, snuggle up to my Thomas in our new comfy, soft, clean, brand new sheets!! Love to all..J&T
Oh well, at least I only have to work a half a day tomorrow. THANK GOD. I wish I could take a half day off EVERY week, it would make my job a WHOLE lot more tolerable. I have to go make Florist arrangements tomorrow, and can't do them after normal business hours.. some people just can't get that through their heads.. but I really don't care!!
Anyway, I am going to bed. Hopefully I'll wake up to about 20 different job offers tomorrow. LOL, that would make my day. I am in such a crappy mood tonight.. grr! I know what will make me feel better is to go to bed, snuggle up to my Thomas in our new comfy, soft, clean, brand new sheets!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home