The Weidner's

Monday, October 10, 2005

Wedding Update!

Well folks! We officially have a date & a ceremony location!! Mark your calendars everyone! The date is September 23rd, 2006 at Living History Farms "The Church of the Land". The ceremony will be at 6:00 pm, with a reception of some sort, somewhere. That has yet to be figured out. I am a little sticker shocked over the prices of stuff at this point, and trying to figure out how I can sell a kidney on the blackmarket to pay for it all!!!! Poor Tom is a little shocked too!! Oh well I guess this only happens once, so I'll just have to deal. Getting the ceremony location, and the reception location on one day is HELL. Just plain HELL. How do all of you feel about ceremony one weekend, reception the next??? At least that way I'll get to wear my dress twice!! OH, yeah I ordered that on Sunday too. Ebay. There are tons of wedding shops that sell on Ebay now, and so, I got it MUCH cheaper than going to a bridal store. WOO HOO! Well, anyway I am heading to bed. I didn't sleep last night, dreaming of calling Living History Farms today, only to find out that my date wasn't available... thank God it was only a dream.....or should I say NIGHTMARE?? Nitey nite everyone... Love to all..J&T
P.S. Thanks to my family for the best day that I have had in a LONG time on Sunday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home