The Weidner's

Monday, October 24, 2005

Opps! That should read September 23rd!!

Pay no attention to that last post, as the Bride doesn't even KNOW her own wedding date I guess! Sheesh!
We have been busy doing the wedding planning, and trying to figure out where all this money is coming from to pay it all! I might have to start selling off cats or something. The good news is that we went & bought our wedding rings this weekend & I am WAY excited about that! Tom's is stainless steel & 14k yellow gold, and mine is a shared prong setting that will be soldered to my engagement ring a week or 2 before the wedding.. which means I have to give my ring up for a few days, and that makes me sad!
We had a pretty busy weekend, and didn't get a lot of "around home" things done. On Saturday I went to a big craft sale with my Mother in law to be, and my Sister in law to be, and adorable niece! It was at the Hy-Vee hall and it was very nice. A lot of Christmas stuff there, and I am not quite ready for all that Santa stuff yet!! Then later that night, Tom & I had our bowling leauge, and it was pot luck, so I made a big batch of little smokies, swimming in bbq sauce, and took with us, of course they were a huge hit.. like all little smokies are!
Sunday was spent running around & buying the last remaining things for our little kitchen remodeling project!! Seems Tom is tired of doing dishes, so we have bought a new dishwasher, sink, countertop & sink cabinet! Yipee!! I am looking forward to it being done, but not the whole tear out & destroy part! Maybe it will give me an excuse to eat out a few nights though, since I'll have a half destroyed kitchen!! HEY! That is the silver lining to that cloud!
Tomorrow is a certain Mommies birthday, although I better not say what age she'll be, because she would probably hunt me down & kill me!!
Anyway, I better get busy! Hope everyone had a good weekend!! Now we just have 5 more days until another one..... Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home