FRIDAY!! !! !!
I am here at work, doing my normal look busy routine. I just got a hilarious email from a friend of mine up in Ames. It is just this dumb website where you can make your own church signs. It is called www.churchsigngenerator.com You can put in anything you want & it pops up a picture that looks like a real church sign. I guess I must be easily entertained today...
Last night I had some really wierd dreams, but the most vivid, and realistic one was that Jessica was pregnant & gave birth to a little boy, but when I went to pick him up he was really HEAVY. I don't know what that means, but let's hope the pregnant with a little boy part is at least true!
We have tons of fun stuff planned for this weekend.. fun stuff to include the following; laundry, drywall repair, painting, cleaning closets. Who ever thought I would be so domestic?? I am pretty sure Mom didn't!
Well, as sad as this is I guess I better get back to work! Hope everyone has a good weekend! Love to all..J&T
Last night I had some really wierd dreams, but the most vivid, and realistic one was that Jessica was pregnant & gave birth to a little boy, but when I went to pick him up he was really HEAVY. I don't know what that means, but let's hope the pregnant with a little boy part is at least true!
We have tons of fun stuff planned for this weekend.. fun stuff to include the following; laundry, drywall repair, painting, cleaning closets. Who ever thought I would be so domestic?? I am pretty sure Mom didn't!
Well, as sad as this is I guess I better get back to work! Hope everyone has a good weekend! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home