The Weidner's

Friday, September 30, 2005

PARTY!!

Tonight is our cute & adorable niece Lauren's first birthday party! I can hardly wait! Tom & I bought her a LeapPad learning system for babies. Then it has a Little Engine that Could book too! Toys R Us is a dangerous place for me to go, because I would SO like to buy Lauren one of everything!
Saturday, I get to go have my eyes examined! Yeah, I am looking forward to that you can bet! See, most people don't know this.. but I am an extreme chicken sh*t when it comes to anything with the word Doctor in it. I am getting Migranes 3 times a week at this point, and so I guess it is time to go see if contacts will help. I do squint at stuff a lot these days, plus staring at this computer screen probably doesn't help.
Sunday Thomas & I are going golfing in the morning, and then I think I am going to a pearl party..where you dive for pearls, and then have them mounted in something. I remember doing this on a Florida vacation once with Mom. So, I guess I'll probably have a ring done. Just what I need another ring. My luck is, that I'll open up the oyster, and there will be no pearl. I would die for a pink one, but I'll probably end up with yellow.
Wedding plans are freakin annoying!!!! I should have listened I guess when they told me to elope, but NO, I didn't. Getting the Ceremony site, as well as the reception site on the same day, is proving to be quite a pain in my arse. Grrr!!! Oh well.. better get back to work! It's Friday, thank God & that means PAY DAY!! Yipee!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home