The Weidner's

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

TAAA DAAA!!!


Well, this post is JUST for my Mommy!
We finally got our dishwasher/kitchen remodel finished... well KINDA. Everything works, and that is great, but Tom still needs to hard wire the undercabinet lights..and if anyone knows how good Tom is at getting the final little details done... well let's just say that 14 years ago he started to remodel the bathroom, and it STILL has work to do. LOL, he'll kill me for that one. Anyway, the dishwasher works, and that is really all I care about! The pic above proves there is actually power to the dishwasher, and that it just got done doing a load of pretty red fiesta dishes!!
Drumroll please:
Yep! There it is folks! Very pretty, and I love it! Tom really did a great job. Now we get the challenge of tearing out the rest of the crappy old linolium, and redoing some drywall so we can repaint it my cute honey mustard yellow, and get my fat chefs hung back up, then all will be done!!! Hope you all like.. Love to all..J&T

2 Comments:

  • Much better.....life begins with a dishwasher...or at least is a hell of a lot more worth livin' haha

    By Blogger Farmmom, At 8:24 PM  

  • Man, I love that dishwasher! I actually don't mind cooking and baking now. Hell, what do I care the mess I make???

    By Blogger Mrs Weidner, At 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home