The Weidner's

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Yawn!

It is Thursday for the rest of you, but Friday to me. I am taking tomorrow off as a personal day to go to Brooklyn & help clean out the basement of that damn house of Christy's Mom's. Christy's brother has decided to be a real ass about everything, so now we get to scramble & get it done faster. Phyliss didn't have much spelled out in black and white so to speak, so of course things are getting ugly on who gets what, and who does what & who pays for what. Phyliss made the mistake of having BOTH kids as power of attorney & both kids as executor of the estate... well Mike has taken over, and it just is awful. Of course Christy is too stupid to stand up to him, so she is acting like a beat puppy, and quite frankly I am pretty sick of it. Either hire an attorney, or quit whining!! I have had it!! LOL, okay.. wow I feel MUCH better!
Anyway, not really too much to report. I still haven't convinced Tom to go get more fishes for our tank.. a 55 gallon tank with 1 goldfish (guinea pig) and 2 dalmation mollies is just really not doing it for me. I want some evil fish, but with the 3 push over type fish, that probably won't happen. I want evil angel fish (wouldn't you think they'd be nice with the name angel??) and some tiger barbs.. but they would all probably eat & kill eachother!! (Enter Jessica's Clown Loach) Mmm. Shrimp!! Well, I suppose it is almost time to go to lunch. I am starving. I am thinking subway... but is it still hot out?? Cuz I am not going out there if it is!!! Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home