Day#1

Well, here I am starting a blog because my sister told me to! Hopefully we can get our Mom to do the same, but look how long it has taken her to get out of dial-up land.. hint hint MOM!
Anyway, I am going to take lead from my sisters blog and give some introduction of ME!
I am Jessica's sister (yeah older, but you don't need to rub it in) Jennifer.
I came into this world 2/18/74, which sometimes makes me Aquarius, other times Pieces. I am engaged to be married next year, but I have been dragging my feet planning a wedding. Believe me I start, and then Vegas looks way too tempting.
My Fiance is Thomas Weidner, who I met during my short stint as a truck driver. I finally know what it means to meet your soul-mate & best friend, because he is BOTH. I knew literally after day 1 and a half that I would be with him forever. They say that stuff happens, but I didn't believe it till now. =)
We have a smaller house in Windsor Heights, who we "share" with our 3 kitties. I have an older 14 year old cat named Clarance. He is a long hair orange & white Tabby with a black dot on his head. We adopted 2 kittens in April named Faith & Hope. They are twins, both black with gold eyes, and the only way you can tell them apart is to A)look at their collar, or B)roll them over & look for the white spot on Faith's belly! They are a lot of fun. Faith's new fun thing is when you are taking a shower she gets up on the ledge of the bath tub & watches you from outside the shower curtain... can't I have ANY privacy? I guess not. They are both VERY lovey & cuddly, and I wouldn't trade them for anything.
Tom's niece Lauren is 8 and a half months old & is my little buddy. I have claimed her, and spend as much time with her as I can! Just look at her picture & you'll see why! She has recently learned to patty cake & wave bye bye! She also squeals with delight at stuff now, and it is just the funniest thing to watch! She brings a lot of joy to all of us!
Well, I suppose I should get back to work. I get to leave at 4:00 today, which is the norm on Friday's around here. Looking forward to my 3 day weekend, but it is SO hard to come back on Tuesday. Tom has to work all day tomorrow, which I am not too happy about, but what can I do? I'll probably go to work with him tomorrow so that we can spend time together! Hope all is well in everyone's world!!! Love you all... J&T

1 Comments:
Revised version is a-ok! Glad you are blogging with me, this should be a fun way to keep up with each other! Say hi to Tom and the kitties for me.
By
Jessica, At
11:42 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home