The Weidner's

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Time Flies!

This weekend was Ellies BAM BAM game, so I took a few pictures and of course..she was adorable. Lennon & Liam were both in attendance to root on big sis! So, here are some pics to enjoy!!!!

Miss Ellie was very serious, watching the next hitter so she could take of like lightening!

And here she goes! SO freaking cute!!

She was all smiles for the camera yesterday. I guess I caught her on a good day!!

I am told this is Ellies version of "winking"..... umm, ok. =)


Ellie doing her duty on putting the ball back!


Hee Hee. I was having a little fun here. This would be Liam....with my sunglasses on. He kept squinting at the sun, so I thought I would help him out!!

Liam was starving, so I gave him a little feeding. Have I mentioned how heavy they are getting? Seriously.

Tom & I watched the boys last night, and they were just super cute, and fun to play with. My favorite thing has to be just sitting on the floor with them, and hovering over them and talking to them. They get all smiley and goofy, and then talk to me. Cooing, and making their cute little baby noises is the best!!

Okay, so I'm pretty excited to announce that we got a new car!! Well, new to us anyway. We traded off the 2004 Escape, and now have a 2008 Ford Edge Limited AWD. It's super super nice. Leather, vista roof, etc. Oh, and power liftgate! That's my FAVORITE part! I never have to open the trunk again!

So, today it got a royal detailing job. Wash, Clay Bar treatment, Wash again, and then wax. It is mirror finish smooth now! LOVE it! Here is is after I spent most of the day on the exterior!!

Black and Chrome...nothing prettier, and nothing harder to keep clean.

So, that's all I know. Love to all..The Weidners!


1 Comments:

  • I love it!!!! The boys are growing soooo fast!!!! You are such a great aunt and Tom is a fabulous uncle!! Oh, and the car is cool too....haha MOM

    By Blogger Farmmom, At 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home