The Weidner's

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Simply Adorable

Well, this post is for you that don't have Facebook...and I'm not sure who that applies to, but whatever!
Tom & I went over to Jessica's house tonight and just hung out. It was really nice. So, here is a photo of me & the kids...Rob & Jessica did a pretty good job on these babies too huh? First Ellie, who is super cute, and now the boys... super cute too. Lennon looks just like Ellie when she was a baby totally taking after the Young side, and Liam for sure takes after the Lynch side. Toes and all. Mom & I compared them when they were in the hospital. Hee hee. It's funny because there are differences in them, and the more your around them the more things you see. Like Lennon always wants to have his hands near his face... and Liam doesn't. Lennon always seems to be making faces, Liam doesn't. Liam is bigger than Lennon, stuff like that. I just look forward to every day of watching them grow, along side Ellie who is a great big sister! I don't see an ounce of jealousy about them at all, and she seems eager to help which I am sure Jessica appreciates!
Well, I suppose I am gettin out of here for now. Love to all..The Weidners

1 Comments:

  • Totally adorable picture!!! Two little sweet cakes and one little princess...in Dora jammies!! Grandma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home