Wow! Hey Everyone!
So, I'm pretty sure that blogger deleted my most recent posts...yeah, that's it. Couldn't be the fact that I haven't updated in 2 months. =)
Anyway, I'm way excited that Jes is making me an Aunt again! I'm so glad that I have a couple of nephews coming that I can snuggle, and love on! The total tally will be 3 nephews, and 2 nieces for me to love! Fun!
We have been busy little beavers around home. Tom has been in the process of re-drywalling our bedroom for the last 3 weeks or so. I'm really looking forward to it being done so that I can paint and decorate! I ordered my new comforter set online yesterday. It's chocolate, ivory, mocha, and a little bit of a tiffany blue color. So, I hope it'll be pretty, and now the bedroom is going to be a cat-free zone. They will not be impressed!
My flowers have grown incrediably, and I have gotten a ton of tomatoes! The little Jelly Bean tomatoes are delicious! When Ellie comes over to my house she likes to help pick them, and then of course devour them! BLT's have been AWESOME with home grown tomatoes! I can't bear the thought of getting a tomato from hyvee. GAG!
The new job is going well. I'm finally getting settled in, and understanding the computer system, and stuff like that. There are a lot of areas that I feel could be improved, but so far I have kept my mouth shut, and just did my work... so far.
Anyway, I suppose I better go change my laundry so that I have something to wear tomorrow.
OH, and if anyone is thinking of christmas ideas for me... gift certificates to Younkers.. LOL. I've become COMPLETLEY obsessed with MAC makeup. I know, I'm nuts... but seriously that stuff is awesome!
Love to all..The Weidners!
Anyway, I'm way excited that Jes is making me an Aunt again! I'm so glad that I have a couple of nephews coming that I can snuggle, and love on! The total tally will be 3 nephews, and 2 nieces for me to love! Fun!
We have been busy little beavers around home. Tom has been in the process of re-drywalling our bedroom for the last 3 weeks or so. I'm really looking forward to it being done so that I can paint and decorate! I ordered my new comforter set online yesterday. It's chocolate, ivory, mocha, and a little bit of a tiffany blue color. So, I hope it'll be pretty, and now the bedroom is going to be a cat-free zone. They will not be impressed!
My flowers have grown incrediably, and I have gotten a ton of tomatoes! The little Jelly Bean tomatoes are delicious! When Ellie comes over to my house she likes to help pick them, and then of course devour them! BLT's have been AWESOME with home grown tomatoes! I can't bear the thought of getting a tomato from hyvee. GAG!
The new job is going well. I'm finally getting settled in, and understanding the computer system, and stuff like that. There are a lot of areas that I feel could be improved, but so far I have kept my mouth shut, and just did my work... so far.
Anyway, I suppose I better go change my laundry so that I have something to wear tomorrow.
OH, and if anyone is thinking of christmas ideas for me... gift certificates to Younkers.. LOL. I've become COMPLETLEY obsessed with MAC makeup. I know, I'm nuts... but seriously that stuff is awesome!
Love to all..The Weidners!

1 Comments:
Flower pictures....Flower pictures?? MOM
By
Anonymous, At
9:10 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home