Cats, Cats, and more Cats.
At this point, I am thinking that my vet is going to be able to go on a hell of a vacation on the money that I spend there. Between Clarance and his Cancer, Tiger & his claws..and Chester with his Neuter/Claws, I have to say.. I AM SICK of the vet! HA HA!
Tiger got home today from the big declaw. I don't think he has slept in 2 days. He's very cuddly, and is sleeping it off pretty much. Chester goes next Tuesday to get the front declaw, and nads removed. Not a moment too soon, may I add. He's figuring out the equipment if you know what I mean. It's going to be so good around here in a month after everyone's surgeries and healing is over.
Anyway, I have been stuck in OSHA training for the past 2 days from 7am-Noon. Let me tell you that don't know, that training SUCKS! It has got to be the most boring training EVER. I now know more than I ever wanted to about fall protection, electrocution, and safe working environments. I never want to go through that again!
So, I'm pretty boring today. I'm looking forward to the weekend getting here & getting to sleep in! This 6am crap is for the birds! Love to all..The Weidners
Tiger got home today from the big declaw. I don't think he has slept in 2 days. He's very cuddly, and is sleeping it off pretty much. Chester goes next Tuesday to get the front declaw, and nads removed. Not a moment too soon, may I add. He's figuring out the equipment if you know what I mean. It's going to be so good around here in a month after everyone's surgeries and healing is over.
Anyway, I have been stuck in OSHA training for the past 2 days from 7am-Noon. Let me tell you that don't know, that training SUCKS! It has got to be the most boring training EVER. I now know more than I ever wanted to about fall protection, electrocution, and safe working environments. I never want to go through that again!
So, I'm pretty boring today. I'm looking forward to the weekend getting here & getting to sleep in! This 6am crap is for the birds! Love to all..The Weidners

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home