Ummm....
So, my car ended up not dropping the tranny, which is good. It ended up being the catalytic converter being plugged. Same symptoms different results. I am happy to report that it was 100% covered under warranty by GM's 8 year, 80,000 mile emissions warranty. Woo Hoo!
The wedding is fast approaching, and the never ending to do list is driving me insane. I have became obsessed with the details. Raffia, No raffia?? Pinecones on the Pew clips, no pinecones on the pew clips? Blue candles, silver candles?? What should I put in the centerpieces? Should I give them away? BLAH BLAH BLAH. I am sick of it all! I better get some words of encouragement on this damn blog, or I am going to blow a serious gasket!!! I have officially became bridezilla at this MOMENT. LOL. In all reality I am really looking forward to the day getting here, and finally being a married woman. I get to go pick up my dress Friday, the bachelorette party is Saturday, and my bridal shower is Sunday. Holy hell I am busy. It's all worth it in the end. I am looking forward to getting this huge bunch of crap out of my living room... but what do I do with it all after I am done with it?? I need a hope chest. Okay, I must get off here.. my Knot is calling me.
The wedding is fast approaching, and the never ending to do list is driving me insane. I have became obsessed with the details. Raffia, No raffia?? Pinecones on the Pew clips, no pinecones on the pew clips? Blue candles, silver candles?? What should I put in the centerpieces? Should I give them away? BLAH BLAH BLAH. I am sick of it all! I better get some words of encouragement on this damn blog, or I am going to blow a serious gasket!!! I have officially became bridezilla at this MOMENT. LOL. In all reality I am really looking forward to the day getting here, and finally being a married woman. I get to go pick up my dress Friday, the bachelorette party is Saturday, and my bridal shower is Sunday. Holy hell I am busy. It's all worth it in the end. I am looking forward to getting this huge bunch of crap out of my living room... but what do I do with it all after I am done with it?? I need a hope chest. Okay, I must get off here.. my Knot is calling me.

4 Comments:
Well, have the dress preserved, then shove it in a closet. Put the rest of the crap in a tote and shove that in the same closet. Thats what I did! :)
We are going this weekend to get Ellie a dress, Im so excited!
By
Jessica, At
11:05 AM
Remember this is suppose to be the happiest time of your life....lets hear some happy happy here! Just a few more weeks and its all history!
By
Farmmom, At
9:50 PM
Bridezilla, You have no idea. LOL. posted by the groom.
By
Mrs Weidner, At
7:21 AM
Yes, Jennifer be happy. take a deep breath and enjoy this time in your life. You will be a beautiful bride and I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle. marsha
By
Anonymous, At
8:36 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home