The Weidner's

Thursday, August 25, 2005

It is only Thursday??

Well, seems to me that it should be Friday by now, and that I shouldn't have to go into work tomorrow... but I do. Tom is lucky enough to have the day off tomorrow (the bastard). I guess I'll go slave away at work, and he can sit on his butt & do nothing... oh wait he'll play computer golf, which is getting a little too addictive here latley!
It really has been an uneventful week. It has gone by fast, which is always a good thing in my opinion.
We played the rotten lottery again last night, and only got one sticking number. SO, I want my dollar back damn it. I am thinking I am going to have to travel out of state to buy a ticket, since only out of staters seem to win. Yep, that should be my new strategy!!!
Last Friday Terri & Lauren came over for a big pan of Lasagne and Lauren was pretty happy to torment the kitties! Clarance isn't smart enough to stay away, so she got lots of handfuls of fur from him! Stupid cat!It does kinda look like in this picture that Lauren & Clarance are holding hand & paw.. lol
Lauren has this little cow & it plays animal noises.. it is a see & say.. freakin hilarious!!! I just can't help but love that little girl! And, note the glowing eyes in the background!

Anyway, Tom is currenly playing laser light with the kittens. It seriously amazes me that all you have to do to find the kittens is simply PICK up the laser light thing, and they come out of the woodwork.
Well, I guess I am going to get off here for now. Time to make dinner. Trying a new marinade... jesus, did I just sound like Mom or WHAT?? I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree. Try as I may, I am turning into that woman. LOL!

2 Comments:

  • cute baby!

    By Blogger Jessica, At 1:58 PM  

  • Hey, just be glad you have such a nice tree to not fall too far from....hahaha. Just printed out a couple of new sauces to try next week for chinese (mongolian) stir fry.....I'll let you know if they are any good.....

    Love MOM

    By Blogger Farmmom, At 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home