The Weidner's

Monday, August 29, 2005

Hurricanes Suck

Well, here it is Monday, and I am tired. I stayed up late last night watching all the news coverage on everything going on down south. I must say I feel very sad for all those people, and what they all must be going through. The superdomes roof is coming off, and all those people are in there. Apartment buildings are collapsing due to the tremendous wind & rain fall, and they were saying last night that all the roofs on the houses would collapse due to the rain on most houses & businesses. Yet, here I sit going through my day & having the nerve to whine about how tired I am & how much I don't want to be here. Whaaa. Poor me. At least I have a job to go to today.. more than a lot of people can say. Well, I suppose I best be getting back to work. I think we should all keep the people down south in our thoughts today!! Love to all..J&T

1 Comments:

  • I guess i am awful..havent even thought about the hurricane..shame on me...I'll go read about it now..

    MOM

    By Blogger Farmmom, At 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home