The Weidner's

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

I WIN!! I WIN!!

Ha! Tom thought he would be all smart alec & buy a computer golf game. No doubt to show me up that he was a "master" of the game. Well, didn't go as planned did it dear?? NOPE! Not only did I smoke him on the golf course on Monday, but I shattered his fragile little ego by smoking him on the computer tonight as well!! I don't think it would crush him as much, but I have played it like 3 times, vs his 20, and I still beat him! Ahh, the glory of beating him!!
Anyway, I only have a couple of cute pics of the kitties to share. Both of them are Faith who is SERIOUSLY got issues with the shower. She HAS to be in there when we are taking a shower & stares at the drain the entire time. Then in the morning she now thinks she has to lay in the sink while you get ready for work. Tom started this cute little habit, so of course he gets all the blame (plus he is in bed & can't defend himself!)
This is my shower cat. She likes water, and doesn't mind getting wet. When they are bad we spray them with a waterbottle.. well Faith just gives you the cat middle finger & keeps doing it. I guess now her game is to take showers with me, just to prove a point.. criminy. Well, I probably should go make Tom's lunch.. talk to you all later... Love to all..J&T

1 Comments:

  • I think I would title that second picture..."Curiosity once killed the cat" How cute...peeking behind the shower curtain

    Love MOM

    By Blogger Farmmom, At 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home