The Weidner's

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Rain, Rain Go away!!

Today was a great day, except for the stinking rain. We planned on going to the fair today for like a week, so we made our plans to meet our family there, and have our day at the fair. Well, all it did was rain, so it wasn't as much fun as it could have been, but on the plus side of that it wasn't a hundred degrees, humid & having the sun beat down on us making us miserable.
Really the only reason you go to the fair is the food (or is that me?). Being a Lynch & all I have to appreciate all the fine foods that the fair has to offer... okay so really I just had a corn dog and a carmel apple, and this Cresenti thing that was to die for. Like a sourdough bun with ham, egg & cheese. Yumm.
I really am a chip off the 'ol block when it comes to what I like at the fair. I bought 2 cookbooks, and dip mix. Those were my big fair purchases. We walked around & looked at ALOT of things, and that is what I ended up with.
Well, people I am just exausted, so I am going to go plop down on the couch & melt. Hopefully I feel up to going to the fair a little tomorrow for my mommie! Depends how sore I am. 31 years old, going on60. Love to all..J&T

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home