The Weidner's

Saturday, December 23, 2006

The Flu hits us all.....

Ellie is sick, I am sick & Jessica is sick! Me & Jessica came down with the flu this morning. I had SO much to get accomplished, and I got NOTHING done. I sat on the couch with a blanket all day. I think I took 4 naps. My body aches, and I can't decide if I am hot, cold or whatever! I absolutley hate being sick!! Thomas is taking good care of me, and I am feeling much better. Hopefully it is just a little 24 hour bug, and I'll feel like wrapping presents and baking tomorrow. I have been SO looking forward to making all my goodies, and seeing everyone. Then, this darn flu hits! UGH! I guess I should be thankful it happened today, and not tomorrow!
Well, I guess I'll get off of here. I am whipped! Hopefull I'll be up to par tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home