Married Life
Well, Married life is treating me pretty well. I love being married, and it has to do mostly with the man I am married to! We are just best buddies, and have so much fun together!
Anyway, enough of the sappy stuff. Tonight Tom decided to go get his hair cut.... well.... the gal that usually does it wasn't there, so some new gal cut it & holy hell did she. It is so short I don't even recognize my hubby! It's so bad he decided maybe to dig out one of his hats when he got home. LOL! It'll grow back!
Work is going well, kinda boring the last couple of weeks. I guess people are winding down for the year, so we are slowing down as well.
I can't believe Christmas is slowing creeping up on us. I don't look forward to fighting the holiday crowds. Not even a little. I should do my shopping all year, but I am the type of person that when I get something cool for someone, I want to give it NOW! I can't wait! Plus, then people typically buy stuff they want & I have already bought it. Sheesh! Such stress!!!
It is raining outside right now, and has a nice little amount of thunder & lightening going on! How fun! Anyway, I am going to head to bed! Nitey Nite.. The Weidners!
Anyway, enough of the sappy stuff. Tonight Tom decided to go get his hair cut.... well.... the gal that usually does it wasn't there, so some new gal cut it & holy hell did she. It is so short I don't even recognize my hubby! It's so bad he decided maybe to dig out one of his hats when he got home. LOL! It'll grow back!
Work is going well, kinda boring the last couple of weeks. I guess people are winding down for the year, so we are slowing down as well.
I can't believe Christmas is slowing creeping up on us. I don't look forward to fighting the holiday crowds. Not even a little. I should do my shopping all year, but I am the type of person that when I get something cool for someone, I want to give it NOW! I can't wait! Plus, then people typically buy stuff they want & I have already bought it. Sheesh! Such stress!!!
It is raining outside right now, and has a nice little amount of thunder & lightening going on! How fun! Anyway, I am going to head to bed! Nitey Nite.. The Weidners!

1 Comments:
Jennifer, we miss your blogs. tell us what you are doing for the holidays.. m
By
Anonymous, At
11:57 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home