Tonight on the Watering Hole....
Woo hoo!! I just saw 3 Heyenas!!! Last night we saw 11 Wilderbeasts! I want to see some freakin Zebra's already!! There have been lots of birds, and some monkeys. Might I add that the Monkeys were having ummm.. relations. HA HA, I have never seen monkeys go at it before... I have now.
Today was pretty uneventful. I did some laundry, cleaned up the house & made some chocolate chip cookies for Tom's work, and to take to my friend Shana that had surgery on Wednesday. She is doing really well, and loved the cookies!
Christmas is creeping up on us, and will be here before you know it! I have to start my shopping, but you know being broke sucks. New truck & all. That's what you can all get me for Christmas.. make my truck payments!! Yipee!! I just need to win the flippin lottery! I really love my truck though, and it's worth it!
I am looking forward to everyone coming up for Thanksgiving. I wish I had a huge house so I could do it here, but alas, I have a tiny stupid bungalow that I hate. No dining room. Who the hell builds a house & doesn't put a dining room in it?? Seriously.
Tuesday night was election night, and wierdly enough it was election night at our train club too. Tom ran for Vice President, and WON! I ran for Secretary & also WON! So, we are both important now! Yipee!!!!
Anyway, I don't know too much today. OH, I did go buy 3 new pairs of shoes today! Sweet! I am really starting to love shopping... which is going to be a problem I am thinking!!! OH well. Talk to you all later! The Weidners (Or Wegner, Widner, Wagner, whatever!!)
Today was pretty uneventful. I did some laundry, cleaned up the house & made some chocolate chip cookies for Tom's work, and to take to my friend Shana that had surgery on Wednesday. She is doing really well, and loved the cookies!
Christmas is creeping up on us, and will be here before you know it! I have to start my shopping, but you know being broke sucks. New truck & all. That's what you can all get me for Christmas.. make my truck payments!! Yipee!! I just need to win the flippin lottery! I really love my truck though, and it's worth it!
I am looking forward to everyone coming up for Thanksgiving. I wish I had a huge house so I could do it here, but alas, I have a tiny stupid bungalow that I hate. No dining room. Who the hell builds a house & doesn't put a dining room in it?? Seriously.
Tuesday night was election night, and wierdly enough it was election night at our train club too. Tom ran for Vice President, and WON! I ran for Secretary & also WON! So, we are both important now! Yipee!!!!
Anyway, I don't know too much today. OH, I did go buy 3 new pairs of shoes today! Sweet! I am really starting to love shopping... which is going to be a problem I am thinking!!! OH well. Talk to you all later! The Weidners (Or Wegner, Widner, Wagner, whatever!!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home