Wow!
Where has time gone? I can't believe the last time I updated this blog was back in November! Whoops!
Christmas is coming, and fast. I have been out doing my Christmas shopping, and it hasn't gone too badly. I have a couple of people to buy for that are nearly impossible. I am one of those practical people that wants to get something that the person actually wants, or will use. One of the gifts I got for Mom, I am way excited about! I am also the type of person that gets a cool gift for someone, and I can't stand it and want to give it to them NOW! Good thing I live 2 hours away I guess!
Tom has been really busy at work. His store almost set a new record yesterday. That is pretty insane for a smaller hobby shop.
My job is always insane. Even this time of year. Wouldn't you think construction would slow down? Apparantly they can still hang steel in the dead of winter! We had a little outing again after work on Friday. It was our accountants last day, so we had an excuse to head out to the bar. I didn't stay too long. I'm getting too old for that!
I got to spend a good portion of my day with Jessica & Ellie yesterday, and that was a ton of fun! Ellie is growing SO fast, I just can't believe it! She giggles so cute, and then she'll laugh. It really is the best sound in the world!! I just love my little niece more than I ever though possible! It makes me want one PRETTY bad.... but don't tell Tom! HAHA!
I hope to go wrap up my Christmas shopping today, and then come home and get it all wrapped. I need to clean my house, do laundry... all the fun domestic duties that we all love! You'll all be thrilled to get my Christmas cards. I too did a newsletter this year! Well, I'm not getting anything done here, so I best get at it! Love to all..The Weidners
Christmas is coming, and fast. I have been out doing my Christmas shopping, and it hasn't gone too badly. I have a couple of people to buy for that are nearly impossible. I am one of those practical people that wants to get something that the person actually wants, or will use. One of the gifts I got for Mom, I am way excited about! I am also the type of person that gets a cool gift for someone, and I can't stand it and want to give it to them NOW! Good thing I live 2 hours away I guess!
Tom has been really busy at work. His store almost set a new record yesterday. That is pretty insane for a smaller hobby shop.
My job is always insane. Even this time of year. Wouldn't you think construction would slow down? Apparantly they can still hang steel in the dead of winter! We had a little outing again after work on Friday. It was our accountants last day, so we had an excuse to head out to the bar. I didn't stay too long. I'm getting too old for that!
I got to spend a good portion of my day with Jessica & Ellie yesterday, and that was a ton of fun! Ellie is growing SO fast, I just can't believe it! She giggles so cute, and then she'll laugh. It really is the best sound in the world!! I just love my little niece more than I ever though possible! It makes me want one PRETTY bad.... but don't tell Tom! HAHA!
I hope to go wrap up my Christmas shopping today, and then come home and get it all wrapped. I need to clean my house, do laundry... all the fun domestic duties that we all love! You'll all be thrilled to get my Christmas cards. I too did a newsletter this year! Well, I'm not getting anything done here, so I best get at it! Love to all..The Weidners

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home