The Weidner's

Friday, October 20, 2006

Home Sweet Home

Tom left on Wednesday to attend a toy confrence type thing in Chicago, and came home tonight sicker than a dog. Apparantly he either has a touch of the flu, or got sick off of a steak he ate last night. He didn't sleep a wink last night, so he went to bed to take a "nap" at 6:00pm. Poor little guy. I am just happy to have him home. I'll pick up the pieces & make him better!
All of my critters are hanging out on the couch with me, sleeping of course. I think I am the only one that is awake in this house!!!
This week was pretty uneventful at work. A lot of changes are being made, so it's a wierd time of transition there. Next weekend is a big party down at our boss's house that quit 2 weeks ago. It is nice that we all stay in touch, and still do things together. I am hoping I can convince Tom to go to the party, since everyone else from work is going and it will be a riot!
Well, I suppose I better go wake the beast, or he won't sleep all night, and we will be back in the same position tomorrow night. Have a good weekend everyone!

1 Comments:

  • check out your profile, the text did not come through, just computer language.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home