Monday!
Mondays are always insane at work. Luckily for me, I have an amazing boss that is willing to help whenever he can. It really takes a lot of pressure off of me to have a great team to work with!
Anyway, we picked up our new Escape today! I can't believe how many times I had to sign my name! I got lots of practice with the new last name! I keep spelling it wrong, and forgetting the i. Whatever the deal is with that! I'll get used to it.
I am pretty tired tonight, so not much to post. Happy 2nd Anniversary to Jessica & Rob! I can't believe it has been 2 years already! Where does time go??
The cats have forgiven me for the baths... so far.
Anyway, we picked up our new Escape today! I can't believe how many times I had to sign my name! I got lots of practice with the new last name! I keep spelling it wrong, and forgetting the i. Whatever the deal is with that! I'll get used to it.
I am pretty tired tonight, so not much to post. Happy 2nd Anniversary to Jessica & Rob! I can't believe it has been 2 years already! Where does time go??
The cats have forgiven me for the baths... so far.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home